Property in Villamartin (Spain)
Regulars of the Spanish resorts know about the city of Villamartin, located in the beach area of Orihuela, Costa Blanca. Residents of this village enjoy the sun, the Mediterranean breeze, and in their free time they play golf. Property in Villamartin, presented in the LeNovaZ agency catalog, differs from housing in other parts of Spain by a combination of business rigor and playful negligence of resort life.
Property Catalog in Villamartin on the Costa Blanca
On the website of the agency LeNovaZ you can find profitable and comfortably furnished property in Villamartin near the city of Torrevieja. Among our offers:
- Modest but cozy bungalows located in respectable areas of Villamartin. Literally behind the doorstep are large swimming pools, well-groomed golf courses, gourmet restaurants and terraces, and clean beaches.
- Large villas in villamartinbuilt on the bold designs of modern architects. Spaniards love the brightness and beauty, because the exterior of the house will be no less impressive than the interior. In the catalog you can look at the property with empty rooms or fully furnished. Most villas have wide balconies, on the platform where you can relax, reading a book, listening to music or enjoying a meal. Also, the houses are equipped with utility rooms, which are usually located laundries and storerooms. Together with the villas and sold garages.
- Apartments in Villamartin. In Spain, developers often sell apartments and penthouses than standard apartments. This is due to the fact that apartments and penthouses are easier to “fit” to the needs of the future owner. They are more spacious and rebuilt so that cohabitation in the building with other tenants was comfortable. Many apartments have separate exits, therefore it is rarely necessary to encounter neighbors.
Almost all houses in Villamartin surrounded by palm trees inhabited by parrots and other beautiful birds. To the Mediterranean Sea just 3,5 km.
How is Villamartin different from other cities in Spain?
For a long time, the city of Villamartin was just a small village, until the British chose it in 1972. Most of the population are not Spaniards, but visitors from Western Europe. The resort town is popular for:
• proximity to the best beaches in Spain - Playa Flamenca, Punta Prima, La Zenia, Campoamor and Cabo Roig;
• the healing properties of the Mediterranean climate - people who have problems with immunity recovered in just a few weeks by breathing in the sea air, eating fresh fruit, vegetables and seafood;
• extensive golf courses - as already mentioned, the area fell in love with the British, and therefore they began to equip it according to British traditions, not wanting to part with their favorite sport;
• A large number of shops, restaurants, parks and recreation areas - life in Villamartin does not subside even at night.
In addition, the city is close to two Spanish airports - Murcia and Alicante. And parents can send their children to the international school El Limonar, in which classes are held in both Spanish and English.
Find a property in Villamartin in the agency and LeNovaZ and make your life sunny forever!
Weather in Villamartin and location on the map