Advanced Search
500 000+
Distance to the sea (m)
2 000+
Building / premises area (m2)
Land area (m2)
Reset filter

N.I.E. and residence

Every foreigner who comes to Spain in order to acquire movable and immovable property needs a NIE number (N & uacute; mero de Identidad de Extranjero or `` foreigner's identification number ''). In the future, this number will also be useful for further identification in Spain:

  • In case you are going to live in Spain.
  • If the period of stay in Spain exceeds 90 days.
  • For the conclusion of financial transactions, for example, the sale and purchase of property.
  • To open a bank account in Spain.
  • For interactions with state and local authorities (payment of taxes, etc.).
  • To enroll children in educational institutions. ( read more )
  • In some other matters.

If you are planning to move to Spain with your whole family, everyone should receive an individual NIE number.

You can get your NIE yourself from the Immigration Office, the Police or the Spanish Consulate in your country of residence. Lenovaz employees, in turn, will also be happy to help with the preparation and submission of all the necessary documents.

Every owner of real estate in Spain has the right to register a residence without the right to work & nbsp; (& quot; White Residence & quot;). The process may sound daunting, but the result of a seamless visit to Spain and an unlimited stay here is worth the cost. We will be happy to provide you with advice on this matter, help you with the preparation of documents and will accompany you at every stage of the way to the realization of your dream of living in sunny Spain.


Construction / Renovation


Annual services


N.I.E. and residence


Short term rental property


Leave a request or ask a question about this object

Your request has been sent. Our staff will contact you shortly.